Medicinal Mushroomery in the Rocky Mountains
Saturday, February 27, 2021. Don’t miss this online class that dives into some of the most common medicinal mushrooms you’ll encounter here in the Rocky Mountains, and pick up a bit of mushroom medicine making know-how along the way!
Class Mailing List
If you’d like to be notified about upcoming classes, text/call 970-779-3111 or contact me through the site and I’ll put you on my list.
Get personalized botanical education in this flexible program of learning w/ herbalist & scientist Anna Marija Helt, PhD
In person or long-distance (Skype)
- Medicine making – Tinctures, percolations, infusions, decoctions, compound extractions, infused oils, creams, cordials, pastilles, hydrosols, crafts
- Essential Oils
- Local medicinal plants & mushrooms – identification, wildcrafting
- Materia Medica – Plants, mushrooms &/or essential oils
- Constitutional approach to body systems
- Herbal energetics
- Case studies for advanced students
- Review of botanical research science
- Tongue & pulse diagnosis
- Something else that interests you? Let me know!
Students have gone on to practicing and offering a free herbal clinic for the underserved; creating and marketing hand-crafted herbal products; incorporating botanicals into their current professional practice; and, simply and effectively using botanicals for themselves, friends and family.
$50-70/hour depending on ability to pay. Sessions are 1-2 hours long, from once a week to once a month. There will be homework.
For more information or to get started, please contact me or call 970.779.3111.