Now available here. Offered through Berkeley Herbal Center. Get practical support to improve your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Practical steps to take that come from a combination of herbal tradition and the latest information from fertility research science. Learn about supportive nutrition, herbs, supplements and other approaches.
There are more ways than 1 to make a baby, and this series is relevant to all of them:
- Conception with one’s own egg, or donor egg, or adopting an embryo
- Sex, ICI, IUI, IVF…..
- A partner’s sperm or donor sperm
- Surrogacy, whatever side of that equation you’re on
This class series provides ways forward in addressing:
- Overall health – foods, movement, stress
- Ovarian/egg health
- Testicular/sperm health
- Uterine & fallopian tube health
- Immune system & gut health – highly relevant for fertility…
- Focused support for imbalances